Monday, August 15, 2011

Changes!?

Hello ladies,

Just when you think everything is moving along swimmingly the current changes. Mrs Torsney, your fabulous leader is making some terrific changes. Now it is your turn to decide what changes you would like to make. I looked at your book list and decided I wanted to start reading them right away. Some of you know I have sons (5 in total) so you know I don't get much "gal time". I would love to be part of make a difference book club, but first you gals need to decide what you would like. Would you like to continue, would you like to reach out to others, evening or afternoon, Saturdays? One thing to be aware of the library's hours are changing in September. The best night to meet would be Wednesday and if you feel like you would like to meet on Saturday it would need to be in the morning.

Happy deciding and enjoy the waning day of summer.
Mrs Khost

No comments:

Post a Comment