Sunday, October 2, 2011

Some things to think about

I wanted to update you all on a few things.

First   I would like to welcome Katie Barth to the book club.  Katie is a real reader who I know will add a lot to our group.  Katie is in sixth grade, but I don't know what school.  Maybe Katie can fill us in on the 26th.

Second   Still waiting for more copies of 5 Flavors of Dumb to come in.  Let me know if you need a copy and I will call you when they come in.

Third   The trip to Grand Central Station. I would like to go on Saturday, November 5th.  Please check to see if that date is good for you and if your mom or dad would like to join us.  Your parents can email me directly if they have any questions.

That's it for now, keep reading and enjoy the fall weather.
Mrs Khost



No comments:

Post a Comment