Monday, November 7, 2011

We Came , We saw and We Conquered!

I hope all who went to NYC on Saturday enjoyed themselves, I certainly did.  It was fun to see some of the places that were in the Night Tourist.  Thanks Hannah for finding the stained bit of the ceiling, I would never have been able to find it.  While I am on the topic of thanking, if you have an opportunity, please thank Anne's and Hannah's Moms and Patrick's Uncle for coming with us.

It was a really pleasure to spent time with you, you all were cooperative, flexible and pleasant with each other and with the adults.  And you were real troopers (someone who deals with and persists through hardship or difficulty without conplaint) during the craziness at the bus terminal.  Thank you all.

Now on to the next book club meeting.  I don't think we settled on a date, does December 7th or 14th work? Let me know your thoughts.  There are copies of Abarat  at the library, let me know if you will be coming in to get one.  Patrick has started it and says he really likes it.

Enjoy the nice weather,
Mrs Khost

No comments:

Post a Comment