Wednesday, April 4, 2012

It's been a long time!

Hello everyone,

As the title said "It's been a long time." and I was wondering if any/all of you would like to get together?

Patrick has been busy giving me book suggestions, so I thought we should read The Fault in our Stars from his list. FYI Janet loved it too. Copies will be ordered and I will let you know when they're in.

Why don't we meet the week after school vacation? I would like to schedule for either Wednesday, April 18th or Thursday, April 19th. If you would like to come let me know which day works best for you. I wouldn't schedule anything until I hear from you.

I thought I would bring my laptop and all of us could update the blog. Also copies of the book will be available for those who want them.

Have a wonderful holiday and a great vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment